Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26148 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,194 Birr (Shilling314,342) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)