Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27255 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 109,019 Birr (Shilling400,002) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)