Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21847 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,906 Birr (Shilling347,448) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)