Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26533 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,918 Birr (Shilling323,809) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)