Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22312 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,642 Birr (Shilling271,794) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)