Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 106,347 Birr (60,874 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)