Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.483 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,697 Birr (74,626 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)