Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 62,611 Birr (42,258 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)