Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,944 Birr (63,053 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)