Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.463 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,414 Birr (67,251 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)