Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 894 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.749 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,586 Birr (69,521 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)