Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 ETB / MVR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,014 Birr (70,073 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)