Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,916 Birr ($U76,590) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)