Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 86,642 Birr ($U100,361) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)