Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,771 Birr ($U94,865) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)