Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.563 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,493 Birr (6,779TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)