Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.517 ETB / SDG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,543 Birr (24,604 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)