Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.492 ETB / SDG *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,799 Birr (25,714 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)