Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 ETB / SDG *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 108,690 Birr (71,748 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)