Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.405 ETB / SDG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,088 Birr (26,459 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)