Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,896 Birr (€3,299) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)