Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.825 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 755 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)