Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.054 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,229 Birr (€3,543) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)