Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03792 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,736 Birr (2,419,437 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)