Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03931 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,706 Birr (2,612,585 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)