Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,058 Birr (Rp 29,624,637) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)