Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,463 Birr (Rp 29,664,833) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)