Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,937 Birr (Rp 30,411,664) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)