Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.833 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,036 Birr (€4,743) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)