Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 661 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.088 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 149,377 Birr (€4,655) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)