Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,619 Birr (€3,872) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)