Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,183 Birr (€4,704) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)