Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 ETB / BYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,906 Birr (44,201,390 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)