Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38866 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,469 Birr (руб 109,268) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)