Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35687 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 34,989 Birr (₨98,044) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)