Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,937 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.675 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,717 Birr (€3,288) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)