Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.367 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,403 Birr (AU$6,299) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)