Cost of living in Macao compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 ETB / MOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,909 Birr (51,879 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)