Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.415 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,781 Birr (€5,070) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (40 minutes ago)