Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 86% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,490 Birr (€4,983) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)