Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,134 Birr (49,123₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)