Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,944 Birr (43,614₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)