Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,638 Birr (46,676₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)