Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.523 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,201 Birr (E£ 29,017) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)