Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 26,536 Birr (E£ 21,143) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)