Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.387 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 52% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,648 Birr (16,191 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)