Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.277 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 52% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 29,708 Birr (13,045 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)