Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,351 Birr (元17,509) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)