Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.242 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,821 Birr (元19,684) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (41 minutes ago)