Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.285 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,873 Birr (元17,920) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)