Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.271 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,740 Birr (元17,038) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)