Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.308 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,758 Birr (元19,877) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)