Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.103 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,167 Birr (元16,370) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)