Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.419 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,975 Birr (43,566 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)