Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.075 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,274 Birr (46,598 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)