Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.200 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 141,117 Birr (44,101 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)