Cost of living comparison between Lugano, Switzerland and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.010 ETB / CHF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 111% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 164,866 Birr (CHF 7,490) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)