Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33073 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,988 Birr (₨160,215) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)