Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32952 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 90,425 Birr (₨274,415) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)