Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,959 Birr (Php116,766) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)