Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,841 Birr (€4,314) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)