Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01449 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,577 Birr (5,700,508 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (41 minutes ago)