Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01829 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 91% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 149,030 Birr (8,148,188 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)