Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01738 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 147,257 Birr (8,472,296 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)