Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01737 ETB / CDF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 162,400 Birr (9,346,760 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)