Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.424 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,015 Birr (10,696 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)