Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.813 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,447 Birr (9,883 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)