Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.825 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,920 Birr (€4,239) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)