Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13994 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 246% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 231,871 Birr (1,656,878 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)