Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12459 ETB / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 746 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 207,085 Birr (1,662,171 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)