Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13479 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 292% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 318,596 Birr (2,363,638 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)