Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.400 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,289 Birr ($4,611) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)