Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.103 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,628 Birr ($3,577) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (38 minutes ago)