Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.474 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,062 Birr (Mex$ 47,522) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (40 minutes ago)