Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,358 Birr (Mex$ 44,615) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)