Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.336 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,853 Birr (Mex$ 64,254) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (36 minutes ago)