Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,308 Birr (Mex$ 60,468) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)