Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,785 Birr (Mex$ 66,687) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (37 minutes ago)