Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.472 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,097 Birr (Mex$ 54,406) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)