Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.097 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,500 Birr (Mex$ 74,293) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (38 minutes ago)