Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.224 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,485 Birr (R$ 11,556) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)