Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.898 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,263 Birr (C$5,815) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)