Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,210 prices entered by 934 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.864 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 132% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 208,870 Birr (£5,824) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerez de la Frontera costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cúcuta costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)