Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05095 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,550 Birr (2,267,724 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)