Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03616 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,937 Birr (2,736,146 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)