Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04204 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,921 Birr (1,877,188 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)