Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05104 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,018 Birr (2,214,439 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)