Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.230 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,863 Birr ($3,484) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)