Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.410 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,018 Birr ($2,767) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)