Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,699 Birr ($2,893) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)