Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.899 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,665 Birr ($3,036) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)