Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.800 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,266 Birr ($3,915) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)