Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,708 Birr (€3,225) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (28 minutes ago)