Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.415 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,114 Birr (€3,527) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (43 minutes ago)