Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11080 ETB / AOA *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 92% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 222,183 Birr (2,005,180 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)