Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14010 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,678 Birr (939,864 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)