Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12575 ETB / AOA *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 100% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 214,501 Birr (1,705,835 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)