Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13874 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 122% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 208,412 Birr (1,502,223 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)