Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14113 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 130% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 209,416 Birr (1,483,851 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)