Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,432 Birr (€3,413) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)