Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,041 Birr (€3,021) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)