Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.005 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,477 Birr (€2,921) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)