Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.999 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,623 Birr (€2,986) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (27 minutes ago)