Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.465 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,422 Birr (34,659 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (25 minutes ago)