Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.999 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,836 Birr (€2,883) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (29 minutes ago)