Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,446 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.894 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,341 Birr (€3,739) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)