Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45815 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,078 Birr (Php111,489) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (39 minutes ago)