Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,773 Birr (元12,126) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)