Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,986 Birr (元10,927) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)