Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.285 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 58% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,944 Birr (元10,028) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)