Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.475 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 29,765 Birr (元8,565) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)