Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04811 ETB / CRC
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,565 Birr (₡ 1,861,690) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)