Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04817 ETB / CRC
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,521 Birr (₡ 2,377,365) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)