Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04816 ETB / CRC
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,526 Birr (₡ 1,941,855) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)