Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04069 ETB / CRC
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,614 Birr (₡ 1,710,672) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)