Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.368 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,469 Birr (€3,306) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)