Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.729 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,525 Birr (€3,946) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)