Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.432 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,775 Birr (€3,470) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)